Each season when you register to participate in winter basketball and our Holiday Tournament, we ask each player and family to read, review and acknowledge that you have completed these items in order to be eligible to play or coach.
Sycamore Athletic Club Policies and Rules
1. Code of Conduct - The SAC Board is committed to providing a safe, positive and safe environment for all of our student-athletes and competitors. How our coaches, players, and parents conduct themselves during the season is important to us. Player Policy Parent Policy
2. Zero Tolerance Policy - SAC's policy regarding ejections, suspensions and conduct incidents for parents and players.
State of Ohio Health Department Requirements and Documentation for All Student-Athletes
1. Concussion Information - Parent Information
2. Lindsay's Law - This is a new law that raises awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest - the number one killer of student-athletes who appeared to be healthy.
For parents, guardians, and players: Required Video Handout Information Signature Form
Our Rec Plus and 4-12-grade Recreational and Select teams are entered to play in league games as part of the Cincinnati Premier Youth Basketball League. Just like SAC, the league has a Liability Waiver and an obligation to be sure that we've communicated both Lindsay's Law as well as Concussion protocols.
1. CPYBL Liability Waiver - Each season you are required to complete the liability form. This is a mandatory requirement and must be completed prior to your child's first game.